Smashing Quilt Sashing (Growing up QAL) - May


Welcome to the Smashing Quilt Sashing series, where every month we review some sashing options for the Growing up QAL blocks.

The fabric requirements for the sashing options presented in this pattern are for a 12 blocks layout, with 12'' finished blocks.
However in the pattern I try to give you a general idea on how these sashing options work, so you can easily adapt them with different size blocks and using more or fewer blocks.

If you didn't hear about the QAL before, please visit the Growing up QAL page!
Visit the QAL page to find all information about the quilt layout, all the future blocks and the rules to participate.
I recommend you to subscribe to the QAL announcements via email, so you don't miss out on future posts! You find the subscription Google form on the same QAL page (at the end of the page).

Now let's get down to some details.

This month we join our blocks with an 
interesting on-point sashing!

Download the PDF pattern here


Remember that the pattern for the QAL blocks is shared for free via email.
If you shared a picture of last month finished block (in the linky or via email directly with me), you have received this month pattern already (this month technique is Improv Piecing)!
For the full list of rules and explanation on how/where to share your projects, please refer to the post listing all the QAL rules and to the post with my self-interview.
If you shared a picture but you don't get this month pattern by Tuesday, please send me an email at tweloq(at)gmail(dot)com. I will send you the pattern.

If you were not able to share the picture of the previous pattern, don't worry!
This month pattern is available in my shop for a very small price: if you buy the pattern, make the block and share it before the deadline, you will get future patterns for free again!

If you are new here, you can get this month pattern for free, but you will have to pay for previous month patterns, if you want those blocks too.

If you didn't (or you have troubles with the form) just send me an email at tweloq(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get the pattern out to you.

For the full list of rules of the QAL, please refer to the post listing all the QAL rules!

Next week we are going to see some inspirations from quilters on the web using applique techniques to do amazing things!!

So are you excited about this QAL?
I surely am!! Grab my button and share the love (button on the side bar)!
The more people join in, the more fun it will be!!

Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!