Play with Me QAL: Month 8 WINNERS!



Here is what Mr. Random decided:
From left to right, winner of prizes 1, 2 and 3

Winner 1: Judy
Fat Quarter Shop: $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner each month!
Winner 2: Trudy
Mad About Patchwork: $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner each month!
Winner 3: Max
Aurifil, designer collection (shipped by me, to anywhere in the world!)

Yummy thread to quilt and decorate your boards! 

Congratulations!! I already sent you an email and as soon as you will confirm me that I can share your email addresses with our wonderful sponsors, I will forward it to them and you will be soon be able to enjoy some cool online shopping or you will receive a fabulous box of yummy thread!! 

For all the ones that didn't win: congratulations anyway! Your boards are beautiful and if you keep up the wonderful work, you will have more chances to win even bigger prizes!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a super surprise,thank you!
    Thank you for all your hard work and great organizational skills, its been an interesting, rewarding journey!
    Max



    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!